Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day


Glenn is really having a tough time seeing more than a few feet in front of him, which really frustrates him-autoimmune diseases are cruel for sure. His hands are curled up much of the time when he sleeps and because of all of them time in bed he is beginning to develop heat rashes (gotta love cornstarch)- but I am doing my best to keep them at bay. No bedsores as of yet, I am keeping my fingers crossed. Had a tough day yesterday and also last night so I am home today, he was afraid to be left alone, getting to the restroom is something he has a very hard time doing on his own right now. I am supposed to meet Spencer later to pick out a tux for Prom, I guess I will have my Dad come over for awhile.
In spite of the difficult day I had a wonderful Mothers Day and my family spoils me! I took this picture before church cause I thought they all looked so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment