Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prom night



Well, things are about the same, kinda. Glenn developed an infection from the cath, so they have removed it for now. He is awake more of the time but does weird things and needs to be watched all of the time so he doesn't do anything to hurt himself. I guess this is part of what happens when toxins are in your body. I left for a few min last night and my parents came over to keep an eye on him and he got up and put his nose in the corner and my mom asked what he was doing and he said he was going to tell me that she made him put his nose in the corner cause he was bad. Pretty funny, I told him about it later and I got a smile out of him. He has however started with the violent hiccups, a problem he has had before because they are actually a spasm of the diaphram. Nothing works to get rid of them and he was up about every 2 hours last night because of them. Do any of you SPS folks out there have any ideas on making them stop? We will try anything at this point.
On a good note, Spencer went to the Prom last night and had a really good time. It was fun to see all of the kids with their dates, but I felt so old!!! Dresses are so much cuter now than in the 80's...but I wouldn't trade my puffy dress, fishnet stockings and Madonna gloves for anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment