Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Keep your arms and legs inside the ride...

Glenns feels like he is heading back down the road to feeling awful again. He is very hard to predict these days. One min he is fine the next mad at the world. This has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with hands down. Watching this has been painful and has made me question so many things. Apparently, this "rallying" type of behavior is pretty common, the part that is hard for me is the complete personality change and mood swings- its a roller coaster that is for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Chris you are the strongest most inspiring person I know. We think of you all and pray for you always. I enjoyed looking at sweet Spencers pictures. Give Glen our love & if he ever feels up to company, just call.

    ReplyDelete