Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good Friends



Tomorrow is Parkers Birthday- so today was filled with little kids and lots of cake! I wish Glenn could have been part of the fun- this is the second Birthday he could not attend. It's been a tough day for him with the meds. He has developed pnemonia again from aspirating when he tries to drink his Ensure. Alicia our on call nurse left tonight crying- she is such a sweetheart- it is hard for them to see such a young man in this condition I guess.
On a lighter note, our friends came by last night and talked about old times with Glenn and we looked at pictures. I haven't seem him laugh in so long it was great. The mullet pictures are awesome!!! I will post some pix I took that night-nothin better for the soul than good friends and laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment